Re: rdflib.js 0.5.0 - renames Symbol to NamedNode

Hey,

thanks for sharing. I am considering to use it.

Two questions:

(1) It says: "SPARQL queries (not full SPARQL)"
Could you tell me to what extend the library supports SPARQL (1.1?) and
if a full compliance has a high priority?

(2) Are there any plans to support JSON transformations?

Best regards,
Niklas

--
Niklas Petersen