LinkedMDB dump?

Hi Wouter,

Thanks for starting this discussion. IMHO, this is a common practical issue
I've faced several times.

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 8:20 AM, Wouter Beek <w.g.j.beek@vu.nl> wrote:

>   - Datadumps are inferior to LDF (no triple pattern queries) but superior
> to SPARQL endpoints (all data can be retrieved).  They are also superior to
> LDF for the singular use case of obtaining all the data.

Aren't data dumps - Inferior to both LDF and SPARQL service endpoints in
querybility but superior to both LDF and SPARQL endpoints for obtaining all
data with one click downloads.

In LDF, a constract query with the simple pattern {?s ?p ?o}, can't I get
all data with paging? However, this means that I need to have a LDF client
(can I use the browser client to store this data locally? ).

I also wonder whether implentors of SPARQL services did thought of
providing (may be non-standard) way to handle this special case.

Best Regards,
Nandana