Re: [CfP] UPDATE: ISWC workshop on Intelligent Exploration of Semantic Data (IESD 2016)

A quick update -
the deadline for the workshop is now extended form 1st of July to *7th of
July*.

More details below in the CFP and on the website:
https://iesd2016.wordpress.com/

Best regards
Dhaval

Best Regards,