Re: Q/A

Hi Ghalem,

Have a look at the QAMEL project. It is a research project founded under Eurostars/Eureka and led by University Leipzig.
Check out this web page http://qamel.eu/ <http://qamel.eu/>

Cheers, Daniel

Daniel Hladky, CEO

Ontos AG                                                         Ontos GmbH
Mittelstrasse 24, 2560 Nidau, Switzerland         Wurzner. Str 154A, 04318 Leipzig, Germany
E daniel.hladky@ontos.com <mailto:daniel.hladky@ontos.co%21%0d%0a%20mh>      W  www.ontos.com <http://www.ontos.com/>       Amtsgericht Leipzig, HRB 25146
M +41 79 3535043                     T  +41 32 3329250         T  +49 341 21559-10
Verwaltungsrat: Daniel Hladky                                                Geschäftsführer: Daniel Hladky, Dr. Martin Voigt

This e-mail (including any attachments) contains confidential information and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
The information contained herein is intended for the use of the intended addressee only. Please be aware that any disclosure, copying,
imitation, distribution, dissemination or other use of the content of this e-mail, either by non-intended recipients or by the intended recipient for any
other than the intended purpose of forwarding, is prohibited. If you received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments from your system. Thank you for your co-operation.  We also like to inform you that
communication via e-mail over the Internet is insecure because third parties may have the possibility to access and manipulate e-mails.