Presentation (models)

From: Sebastian Samaruga <ssamarug@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 17:34:30 -0300
To: semantic-web@w3.org, public-model@w3.org, public-declarative-apps@w3.org, pragmaticweb@lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de
Hi all,

I've been wondering if a set-theoretic model could be used to arrange
semantic-web related constructs in such a way it provides us with a
foundation in which to build functional models for declarative building of
knowledge intelligence enabled applications.

I've just wrote this first draft of how could such a way of treating
resources be. I'll be updating the slides along I develop more in the
subject.

Hoping someone with time to read the attachment tell me his comments,
although the document could be a little bit fuzzy.

Note: Context in SPO Model triples should be regarded as 'time'.

Best regards,
Sebastián.