Re: Accessing List Archive as RDF

* Natanael Arndt <arndtn@gmail.com> [2016-07-14 15:43+0200]
> Hi everybody,
>
> I want to try to extract some information from the mailinglist and I wander
> what is the best format to automatically navigate through the mail. The RSS
> feed (https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/feed.rss) only shows
> the latest mails.
>
> At https://www.w3.org/Search/Mail/Devel it says:
>
> The search script then manipulates the data and formats it into various
> usable outputs (HTML, RDF) (Source for the presenter).
>
> So I'm wondering, how I can actually access the Mailinglist-Archive as RDF?

GET -H "Accept:application/rdf+xml" 'https://www.w3.org/Search/Mail/Public/search?type-index=semantic-web&index-type=t&keywords=mail+search&search=Search'

sorry, no Turtle support. (I wrote the RDF/XML serializer a looooong time ago).
also, no SPARQL support. (I wrote the RDF/XML serializer a looooong time ago).
and no RSS search interface. (I wrote the ...)

--
-ericP

office: +1.617.599.3509
mobile: +33.6.80.80.35.59