Re: [ontolog-forum] Current Semantic Web Layer Cake

For those that haven't seen this one... The link below isn't the W3C layer
cake, but I like how this infographic version separates XML as a one of
many formats and highlights linked data as a simplified subset of
technologies:

http://bnode.org/blog/2009/07/08/the-semantic-web-not-a-piece-of-cake

Cheers,

Nolan