Reminder - CDVE2016 abstract deadline

From: cdve .org <cdve@cdve.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 18:14:55 -0800
To: cdve 2016 <cdve2016@cdve.org>
This is to remind you that the CDVE2016 abstract deadline is coming soon - Feb.
15, 2016

The CDVE2016 – the 13th International Conference on Cooperative Design,
Visualization and Engineering will be held in Sydney, Australia, Oct.
24-27, 2016.  You are invited to submit original contribution to the
CDVE2016 conference in all the aspects of cooperative design,
visualization, engineering and other cooperative applications. Detailed
topics, submission method and formats can be found in our website
http://www.cdve.org/cfpaper.html.

The abstract submission is highly recommended even it is not obligated.
This can increase your paper quality and the chance to be accepted. The
final acceptance will depend on the peer review of your full paper.

The proceedings will be published by Springer on their LNCS which is
indexed by more than 8 index systems such as ISI Web of Science, EI, ACM
Digital Library, dblp, Google Scholar etc. In addition, this year, we will
have strong IEEE society support including the SMC Visual Analytics and
Communication Technical Committee and the opportunity to publish special
issues on IEEE journals and other SCI indexed journals.
--

The 13th International Conference on Cooperative Design, Visualization
and Engineering
Oct. 24-27, 2016, Sydney
Email: cdve2016@cdve.org
Web: http://www.cdve.org