Permission to Use RDF classes and property definitions

From: Shellon Blackman <shellon@nova.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 02:14:26 +0000
To: "ivan@w3.org" <ivan@w3.org>
CC: "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>, Shellon Blackman <shellon@nova.edu>
Mr Ivan Herman

W3C Semantic Web Activity

February 8th, 2016

Dear Mr Herman

My name is Shellon Blackman and I am a doctoral candidate at Nova Southeastern University. Currently, I am working on my dissertation research: Towards a conceptual framework for persistent use: A technical plan to achieve semantic interoperability within Electronic Health Record Systems and my dissertation advisor is Dr. Timothy Ellis.

I am seeking written permission from W3C to use the RDF schema summary and reference to any RDF definitions (located: https://www.w3.org/TR/2014/REC-rdf-schema-20140225/) in my research and to include it in the appendix section of my dissertation.

Please fee free to contact me if you would like to further discuss this matter or would like more information.

Thank you for your consideration and response.

Sincerely,

Shellon Blackman

Doctoral candidate at Nova Southeastern University

shellon@nova.edu

516-351-9366