Semantic Web job pointers on the Semantic Web journal website.

From: Hitzler, Pascal <pascal.hitzler@wright.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 21:47:24 +0000
To: "Hitzler, Pascal" <pascal.hitzler@wright.edu>
We (Semantic Web journal) have been asked whether we could open a job postings website. If you have any jobs postings related to Semantic Web (academic or industry etc.), then we can add a pointer on http://semantic-web-journal.net/content/job-postings-related-semantic-web - just let us know.

Pascal.

--
Dr. Pascal Hitzler
Data Semantics Laboratory