Re: [CfP] 1st International Workshop on Linked Data and Distributed Ledgers @ WWW2017

The workshop is part of WWW, therefore, we require at least one version
of the accepted papers in pdf to comply with their rules. Archival will
be ensured by IW3C2.

To be honest, I was under the impression that workshops needed to abide
to the exact same rules that the main conference regarding format. I see
now that LDOW provides the option of submitting HTML5 following the
Linked Research initiative instead of pdf. We are more than happy to add
the same option to LD-DL (already amended the submissions
<https://sites.google.com/site/lddlworkshop2017/submissions> section) .

Regards,

Luis.

--