Feedback: BI / ESB MDM Component

From: Sebastian Samaruga <ssamarug@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 23:04:23 -0300
To: semantic-web@w3.org, public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>, pragmaticweb@lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de
Hi, thanks to the help of all in this list(s) I think I've finished a
'rough' analisys phase definition document that is understandable, for me
at least. So, in the near future, I'll try to move into implementation.

That is: A MDM (Master Data Management) BI / ESB component with 'Adapters'
for its sources and 'Ports' for its protocol specific endpoints, with
knowledge augmentation, inference and reasoning in the middle.

A potential instance of the component could be 'adapted' to relational
databases and triplestores via SPARQL and 'ported' to SOAP and LDP
endpoints in a service bus model.

Some last question regarding this endeavor should be: how to implement
this? I'm a Java developer so this is the first language that comes to my
mind. NodeJS? Which other platforms are recommendable or you have
experience with? Patterns? I saw the use of XSLT somewhere. Looking where
to start...

Best Regards,
Sebastián.