Re: Established vocabularies for units in RDF?

Maybe this could help. I'm attempting to render metadata about RDF
statements elaborating a class oriented resource kinds classification
system. Basically if the object '32' is used in statements with persons and
ages as their subjects and predicates I may infer that the object is a
number that represent years that represents an age. This due to some
heuristics and aggregation of class and meta-classes of resources according
their multiple occurrences in statements.

The 'kinds' itself are reified so if there exists an 'age' object kind
there will be an object reifying it as subclass of an object 'years' which
could be subclass of 'integer' object. Concrete object instances (ages,
durations) may be arranged in such hierarchies so triple contexts (quads)
may contain, for example, time metadata (some person's age at a given
moment in time).

The document I'm sending does not explain all concepts but the necessary
arrangement of entities for performing the aforementioned techniques.

Sebastián.