Re: Established vocabularies for units in RDF?

The default in the clinical world is Unified Code for Units of Measure
(UCUM). 1st hit on googling for "ucum owl" was unexpectedly NOT at
bioportal: http://idi.fundacionctic.org/muo/ucum-instances.owl . It
has some specialized stuff like "in Hg". Also had "light-year", which
either makes it a general-purpose units ontology, or light-years
factor more into clinical practice than I expected.

* Dimitris Kontokostas <jimkont@gmail.com> [2016-08-19 13:37+0300]

--
-ericP

office: +1.617.599.3509