Re: Access to DUL.owl ontology

Hello,

I had the same issue some weeks ago. I downloaded it from the new site
of the LOA lab here : http://www.loa.istc.cnr.it/ontologies/DUL.owl

Now, the issue could be solved using redirection services like
http://purl.org/ , still it will be as reliable as the purl.org service
is ...

Ain't this a "Design" issue of Linked Data ? As IRI of a given resource
should be an http URL that points to a description of the ressource and
the URL is never garenteed to last forever ?

Omar

--
Omar BENHAMID
http://obenhamid.me