Re: Vocabulary for email structural metadata?

There is some nice stuff in there.  Particularly the Nepomuk vocabulary is
barking up the right tree because I am really looking at the

* IMAP
* CardDav
* CalDav
* WebDav

data from an email account that has an associated file store.  I've gotten
in the habit of uploading files before attaching them because I live in
Frontier country,  and I am now trying to "unattach" attachments and put
them in the WebDav file store so I have a fighting chance of being able to
find the email attachment that so and so sent me last week.

As for that JSON-LD vocabulary,  it looks like these JSON-LD packets are
supposed to be embedded in an HTML email,  is that right?

--
Paul Houle

(607) 539 6254    paul.houle on Skype   ontology2@gmail.com

Ontology2 Edition of DBpedia 2015-10
https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B01HMUNH4Q/ <http://basekb.com/gold/>
http://ontology2.com/the-book/o2dbpedia-info.html
http://ontology2.com/book/chapter2/part1/dbpedia-examples.html

RDF: A new Slant
http://ontology2.com/the-book/rdf-a-new-slant.html
<https://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=8267275>

Data Lakes, Data Ponds, and Data Droplets
http://ontology2.com/the-book/data-lakes-ponds-and-droplets.html