Re: ANN: DBpedia Version 2015-10 released

Hello Dimitris,

I got DBpedia 2015-04 from

 http://downloads.dbpedia.org/2015-04/core/

It seems that

 http://downloads.dbpedia.org/2015-10/core/

also contains a reasonable and current subset of DBpedia. Is this correct?
What is the difference to

 http://downloads.dbpedia.org/2015-10/core-i18n/en/

?

As a result of your switch to ttl, there is now a mixture of .nt and .ttl
files in

 http://downloads.dbpedia.org/2015-10/core/

but the .ttl files do not seem to use full Turtle syntax at first glance.
Can they be parsed as N-Triple? I ask because I usually had to fix some
syntax errors before Jena would parse your N-Triples files.

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer