Re: Introducing RASH 0.4

From: Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 14:26:24 +0100
To: Silvio Peroni <silvio.peroni@unibo.it>
Hi Silvio,

> - old elements such "div" and "span" have been replaced by more appropriate and semantic-oriented elements, e.g., "section", "figure", "figcaption", "blockquote", "pre" and "code";

I'm happy with this decision.
It strikes me that the RASH document now
actually reads like an "how to do HTML properly" guide
(as opposed to "how to do HTML differently").

So, given that RASH now uses proper HTML elements for these things,
how far away are we now from "RASH = simply write proper HTML"?
(…with of course the added conventions like bibliographies.)

Best,

Ruben