Re: DBpedia-based RDF dumps for Wikidata

Hello Dimitris,

I recently started working with the Wikidata RDF dump and what struck me as
great improvement over DBpedia is the missing separation of the ontology:
Wikidata things can be individuals, classes or subclasses so I expect much
more rdf:type and rdfs:subclassOf statements to reason with than with the
comparatively small DBpedia ontology.

So these mappings are a bit disappointing for me:

 "P31": {"rdf:type": "$getDBpediaClass"}
 "P279":{"rdfs:subClassOf": "$getDBpediaClass"} (DBpedia things can be subclasses now?)

I guess $getDBpediaClass will not return a match very often. Are there any
plans to massively expand the DBpedia ontology and maybe make the DBpedia
classes real citizens of DBpedia?

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--