Re: [ANN] nature.com/ontologies - April 2015 Release

Hi Tony,

Are you aware of VIVO-ISF ontology?

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/VIVO/VIVO-ISF+Ontology

 It is being consolidated as the reference ontology for publications,
researchers profile and all kind of researchers activities.

Best,
Alexandre

Alexandre Rademaker
http://arademaker.github.com/