Re: a preferred sameAs

There is a predicate I have used to indicate the URI preferred by the person or thing involved, for example me.  I used it a long time ago.  I don't know whether there are more recent equivalents. I have no idea how widely it is used if at all.

http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/pim/contact#preferredURI

It takes a string so that itself does not get caught up in the samAs smushing.  As you say, a little reification is necessary, but only that

	card:i    contact:preferredURI "https://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card#i" .

or for that matter

	<https://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card#i>
		contact:preferredURI
			"https://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card#i" .

The subject can be any node which is owl:sameAs the thing in question.  (Maybe one should also infer samAs from it).

It would be interesting maybe to build into the rdflib.js  way of making it the preferred when many are smushed together -- rather than as currently the smallest in alphabetical order.

Tim