[CFP] Beyond IoT Semantic Sensor Network Ontologies (Virtual, Today)

From: Mark Underwood <ontologorganizer@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 09:38:49 -0500
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
The theme of this year's Ontology Summit is
Internet of Things: Toward Smart Networked Systems and Societies
and over the next three months, we will explore how ontologies can play
a significant role in the realization of smart networked systems and
societies in the Internet of Things.

You are cordially invited to our next session today
Thursday March 5 on the topic
Beyond Semantic Sensor Network Ontologies

The session will be chaired by Gary Berg-Cross and Torsten Hahmann.
Speakers will include Charles Vardeman, Ingo Simonis,Jean-Paul Calbimonte,
Konstantinos Kostis, Torsten Hahmann, Silvia Nittel, and Barry Smith.