Re: Semantic Business Intelligence

Wouter,

I welcome your observations. What I've stated and maybe is not well
understood is that the triples I'm willing to process have no schema
information at all, not even rdf:type. So, if many subjects has properties
'brand', 'price' and 'discount' I 'classificate' them as Products. And if
the new 'type' has an ID and I use it to update the IDs of the subjects in
a given statement I can regard a subject of being of a 'type' because its
ID is a product of the ''type' predicate IDs.

Best regards,
Sebastian.