Freebase is dead, long live :BaseKB

From: Paul Houle <ontology2@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 14:25:06 -0400
To: "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
We've just released the "ultimate" (last) release of :BaseKB,  based on the
last data dump.

Freebase will soon be discontinuing the API which allows queries by the
proprietary MQL interface,  however,  we have a conversion of their data
dump to a 1.2 billion triple product which is standards compliant.

http://basekb.com/gold/

Those interested in experimenting or evaluating this product should try the
Amazon Marketplace AMI that will give you the data,  together with a
powerful triple store,  stacked up on the right hardware to give great
performance -- in just ten minutes.

--
Paul Houle

*Applying Schemas for Natural Language Processing, Distributed Systems,
Classification and Text Mining and Data Lakes*

(607) 539 6254    paul.houle on Skype   ontology2@gmail.com
https://legalentityidentifier.info/lei/lookup/
<http://legalentityidentifier.info/lei/lookup/>