Re: OntorionT SPARQL Tools for Excel

Dear Kasia,

cc Carlos - same message to you...

Can I encourage you please to add info about SPARQLES and OntorionT to
the Semantic Web wiki at
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Tools

This wiki has been around for a long time and includes a lot of useful
links but, like any wiki, it needs maintenance and updating if it is to
remain useful.

The wiki is writable by anyone with a w3.org account.

Cheers

Phil.

--

Phil Archer