Re: [Dbpedia-ontology] [Dbpedia-discussion] Advancing the DBpedia ontology

From: M. Aaron Bossert <mabossert@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:13:05 -0500
Cc: dbpedia-ontology <dbpedia-ontology@lists.sourceforge.net>, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, SW-forum <semantic-web@w3.org>, "<dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net>" <dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net>
To: "<vladimir.alexiev@ontotext.com>" <vladimir.alexiev@ontotext.com>
Vladimir,

I'm thinking of trying to do some stats on the existing ontology and the mappings to see where there is room for improvement.  I'm tied up this week with a couple deadlines that I seem to moving towards at greater than light speed, though my progress is not.

As soon as I get the rough cut done, I'll share the results with you and maybe we can discuss paths forward?

I'm with you on the 30% error rate...that doesn't help anyone.

Aaron