Re: void / dcat: how to indicate the URI of the vocabulary the dataset is related to

Hi,
  We also have prepared a note [1] for the description of datasets,
including dataset versioning.
Cheers,

m.

[1] http://tinyurl.com/hcls-dataset-description

Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics), Stanford
University
http://dumontierlab.com