Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] Advancing the DBpedia ontology

From: Dimitris Kontokostas <kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 16:12:04 +0200
To: dbpedia-ontology <dbpedia-ontology@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, SW-forum <semantic-web@w3.org>, "dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net" <dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net>
Dear all

At first thank you all for the great feedback and interest

We will try to stream the DBpedia ontology session from the following link
https://plus.google.com/events/cvqtv572c9nlj6al6vkhn94pd1o

For those interested in continuing the discussion by mail we can use the
dedicated mailing list:

Or you can continue contributing on our document
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XWSNpFEM1CNHgZ2ITNa7QnFy1kK-CL3YdWzaybevbFQ/edit#

Will also accept a few remote presentations that you can suggest in out
mailing list

Best regards,
Dimitris