Re: Which reasoners support WRL?

Dear Ruben,

AFAIR, there was a reasoner developed in DERI Innsbruck back at that time, that supported WRL.
It was called MINS and was based on SILRI, there is still a Webpage: http://tools.sti-innsbruck.at/mins/
but I think it is no longer developed further.

In principle, as the idea of WRL was based on the well-founded semantics for Logic programs, any solver that supports
that would be a potential WRL reasoner. AFAIK, e.g. XSB supports well-founded semantics, so does Flora-2, which is based on XSB.

HTH,
Axel