Re: PDF? 9pt? US Letter size? Re: WWW2016 Call for Research Papers (apologies for cross-posting)

cdr wrote:
> OK with the papers being hard-to-read PDFs as long as the vast majority of are stuck on the ad-surveillyics-spyare creepy-inference-drawing-on-users track as most of the WWW2015 papers seemed to be.
>
> how about postscript? or better yet, something that just goes right to /dev/null when you click on it

While I share the sentiment regarding the content of many of these
papers I strongly disagree with the anti-democratic conclusion that they
should not be  as accessible as possible. If I disagree with a paper or
research area I still want to be able to read those publications using a
web-browser on a smartphone.

Cheers,
Andreas