Question on dereferenceable RIF rules

From: Michael Petychakis <mpetyx@epu.ntua.gr>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 13:55:44 +0000
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hello all,

I am a little bit confused by reading the SWRL and RIF standards, and I am not even sure if this is the right list for this question.
So, I would like to know if I can have a dereferenceable rule by a specific IRI.
I could of course have only one rule declared within a referenced graph and then reference this graph, but I am looking if there is a simpler solution.
Since both are web standards, there should be by default a way to reference a rule, for example something like:
example.org/mydocument#rule1.
If you have any ideas, reference, suggestions, they would all be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance,

Michael Petychakis
Electrical & Computer Engineer, Dipl Eng, Research Associate
Decision Support Systems Laboratory
National Technical University of Athens

9 Heroon Polytechneiou Str
Zografou - Attica, 15773, Hellas