Re: socio technical approaches and ontology

Thanks for acknowledgement,
glad it may be of interest
would be good to know if JOM instruments can be useful
general evaluation and suggestions how to improve etc
(Timothy, thanks for suggestion -  I can see the cross links on both
resources as I generally do that -ping me offlist if you cant see/open
them)
cheers
PDM