Re: GRDDL and named graphs

Richard,

you can try transforming to TriX: http://www.w3.org/2004/03/trix/

It is the only XML-based RDF quad format as far as I know.
Unfortunately not a standard, but supported by some tools, e.g. Dydra
triplestore. I wonder why W3C has discontinued work on it, it is
definitely useful.

The problem is, there are multiple versions of the XML Schema. I have
been using the W3C version, but it has an issue regarding triples in
the default graph, as far as I remember. It was easy to fix though,
let me know if you want a copy of the file.

Martynas
graphityhq.com