Re: HTML and URI References compatability conserns

Dear David:

FYI: There was a comprehensive discussion on URI comparison in the Semantic Web in the mailing list archive, starting with

    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/2011Jan/0134.html

It would be good to consider these aspects when evolving any URI/IRI-relates specs.

Best wishes
Martin

martin hepp
e-business & web science research group