Re: Trip Report: ISWC 2014

From: Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 08:29:13 +0100
To: pgroth@gmail.com
Cc: SW-forum <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi Paul, all

> Let me know if this isn't useful...
Quite the opposite, very useful and great insights written from a
rather different angle than the one in my trip report [1]. I would add
"knowledge graphs" to the themes of this conference, and my big winner
is "Linked Data Fragments", which, interestingly, you mention as one
of your random notes.

Maybe more people have written trip reports, or can be encouraged to
write one. Would love if you shared them here, the hashtag #iswc2014
has gone silent shortly after the conferenceā€¦

Cheers,
Tom

--
[1] http://blog.tomayac.com/index.php?date=2014-10-27&time=13:01:35&perma=International+Semant.html

--
Dr. Thomas Steiner, Employee, Google Inc.