Re: DBpedia now available as triple pattern fragments

http://fragments.dbpedia.org/2014/en?object=dbpedia%3ALinked_Data
https://github.com/LinkedDataFragments/Client.js#using-the-library

> Learn all about triple pattern fragments at the Linked Data Fragments
website
> http://linkeddatafragments.org/, the ISWC2014 paperhttp://
linkeddatafragments.org/publications/iswc2014.pdf,

This looks really cool! I'd like to understand the current limitations. The
above doc describes paging over "blank-node-free" triples. Is that to
simplify ordering? Would it also work with a deeper ordering like dbooth et
al have discussed on semantic-web?

> and ISWC2014 slides:
http://www.slideshare.net/RubenVerborgh/querying-datasets-on-the-web-with-high-availability
.

The slides mention improved cache hits. These cache effectively move some
of your working result set into http-level (and thus sharable, if multiple
clients happen to ask overlapping queries) caches. Have to poked at what
happens when to make the unit of exchange a cannonicalized graph pattern
instead of just a triple pattern? (I note that your slides say "go play" so
maybe that's up to us.)