Re: RDF Graphs

The abstract of RDF 1.1 Concepts and Abstract Syntax says:

"RDF graphs are sets of subject-predicate-object triples, where the
elements may be IRIs, blank nodes, or datatyped literals."

http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-concepts/#abstract

The more formal definition is given in Section 3:

"An RDF graph is a set of RDF triples."

and:

"""
An RDF triple consists of three components:
  - the subject, which is an IRI or a blank node
  - the predicate, which is an IRI
  - the object, which is an IRI, a literal or a blank node
"""

http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-concepts/#dfn-rdf-graph

So, in fact, an RDF Graph is not a graph (in the usual mathematical
sense), but it can be mapped to a directed (edge-and-node-)labelled
multigraph.

In your exemple, G is the singleton {(rdfs:label,rdfs:label,"Label")}.

--AZ.

--
Antoine Zimmermann
ISCOD - Institut Henri Fayol