Which file format to use?

From: Victor Porton <porton@narod.ru>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 01:13:35 +0200
To: SW-forum Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
I need to feed a program I am writing a finite ordered list whose members may be:

* A pair of URLs which denotes a transformation

* A pair of URLs which denotes a script

* A set of URLs (which also describe a kind of transformation)

In short, I need a finite ordered list, which consist of URLs together with information how to use these URLs (e.g. to differentiate between scripts and transformations, each represented as a pair of URLs)

In which file format would you recommend to write this kinds of information?

Should I describe this in RDF?

Are there lists in Turtle?

Or should I recommend users to use RDF/XML because of its explicit loops?

Maybe even to switch from RDF to plain XML?

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org