Re: Please come and work with me

Also, my apologies to everybody else that got spammed.

Now that the damage is done, I might as well... Open to offers to:
1) move to a research scientist position in my current company
2) help your startup make it big
3) tenure track position in an awesome research group

As long as your institution offers training on the difference between reply
and reply all. I don't seem to quite get it. :)