Happy 20 years, TBL and W3C

From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 19:27:08 +0530
To: semantic-web at W3C <semantic-web@w3c.org>, "public-emergency@w3.org" <public-emergency@w3.org>, "public-sensorweb@w3.org" <public-sensorweb@w3.org>, "public-swisig@w3.org" <public-swisig@w3.org>
TBL, and everyone at W3C holding fort!!

I'd send a postcard if I had an address,  or a personal emails, but
probably a post to list
work best these days -

Thanks a lot for a wonderful web  which has transformed the world
unimaginably, and continues to do so at increasing speed, has changed
so many lives for the better, and supports everyone's hope for a
better future.

Thanks for the ideas, the courage, the space, the possibilities,
personal risks everyone is taking and the enthusiasm, above all, for
the openness and decent underlying values

Thank you, and happy happy happy 20th Birthday

Very Sincerely  :-)

PDM
on behalf of everyone I know