Re: scientific publishing process (was Re: Cost and access)

http://svn.gnu.org.ua/sources/tex4ht/trunk/bin/ht/unix/xhmlatex

> I have tex4ht installed, but there is no xhmlatex file to be found.  I managed
> to find what appears to be a good command line

I don't know why that would be. It is installed with the debian package,
although as I said, it is not in the system path. I found it with dpkg
-S. Am afraid it's a long time since I used an RPM based system, so I
can't remember how do this on fedora.

> htlatex schema-org-analysis.tex "xhtml,mathml" " -cunihtf" "-cvalidate"
>
> This looks better when viewed, but the resultant HTML is unintelligible.
>
> There is definitely more work needed here before this can be considered as a
> potential solution.

Yes, I agree.

So, the question is how to enable this. One way would, for example, be
for ISWC and ESWC to accept HTML and have a prize for the best semantic
paper submitted. Then people with the inclination would do the work.

Again, I suspect it's not that much, but we will not know until we try.

Phil