Re: scientific publishing process (was Re: Cost and access)

My 2cents -- PDF is absolutely atrocious for e-readers. Kindles, Kobos and
all the others *cannot* render a pdf appropriately (they're either too
small, don't have dynamic zoom and are just a huge PITA to read on
e-readers).

I would be so happy to see papers available in form that I could actually
read on an e-reader. It seems that one solution that would cater to some
people's current practices would be to deploy a LaTeX --> HTML/RDFa script.

--