Re: Exactly one element in a RDFS class

Hello Victor

Not sure it's a great idea for me to answer in the face of all the OWL
gurus you have attracted :)

But ... why not an enumerated class using owl:oneOf with a single element
in the list ?

:C a owl:Class ;
    owl:equivalentClass  [ a owl:Class ; owl:oneOf (:x) ].

For me it looks like :C is thus defined by the extension {:x}.

... or do I miss something more subtle?

*Bernard Vatant*
Vocabularies & Data Engineering
Tel :  + 33 (0)9 71 48 84 59