Re: Last CFP: LinkQS: Workshop on Linking The Quantified Self at Hypertext 2014

For who is interested in submitting to the workshop but has missed the
first cfp and could not respect the deadline it is possible to arrange an
extension, by contacting me at amon.rapp@gmail.com.

Dear Milton, I'll contact you in private.

Best
a.

--
Amon Rapp