Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Any23 1.0 Release

Hi Gregg/Folks,
The scripts have updated the Any23 service @any23.org, you can now try out
the tests.

I've been running some test suites myself and I hate to say it (jynx
myself) but the preliminary results appear to be dramatically better.
I am going to make an attempt to expose these results much more cleanly on
the Any23 site for public viewing.

Please try them out yourself and pass criticisms.

We'll be working to make Any23 better... part of this is getting more
releases and building the community so stay tuned and it would be great to
see more people over on user@ && || dev@any23.apache.org lists.
Thanks Gregg for your feedback, this is most helpful.

Lewis

--
*Lewis*