Re: RDF Template

From: Stéphane Campinas <stephane.campinas@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 22:18:54 +0100
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Hi Simon,

In Sesame there is the ValueFactory interface for creating Literals,
URI, ... .
Are you suggesting to implement a custom ValueFactory that will take
care of substituting the variables ? Although this is an interesting
idea, I prefer to have the template in a file, so that it is easy to
provide a new template without touching the code.

Cheers,

--
Stephane Campinas