Re: RDF Template

Hi Martynas,

Exactly, I am using Sesame for creating correct URIs/Literals/... Then,
I want to pass these values returned by Sesame to the template engine.

Regarding the serialization format, NTriples is fine. I needed something
for defining the "schema" of the RDF data. Freemaker and Mustache seem
appropriate for such a job.

The input data is not in XML form. I think it would be too much trouble
to serialize first the data into XML, then use XSLT to transform it.

Cheers,