Late breaking news on ontologies as demos and posters: The Third UK Ontology Network meeting, 24th April 2014, Aston University, Birmingham, UK

From: Monika Solanki <msolanki.mailings@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 19:02:06 +0200
To: public-lod@w3.org, semantic-web@w3.org, jena-users@incubator.apache.org, Sesame discussion list <sesame-general@lists.sourceforge.net>, owlapi-developer@lists.sourceforge.net, "owlim-discussion@ontotext.com" <owlim-discussion@ontotext.com>
Dear All,

We would like to invite submissions of late breaking research and
implementation news around ontologies as demos and posters. We encourage
submission from those working in both public and private sector, academic
and industrial, research and applied work and from across all fields
including, but not limited to:

- Natural sciences
- Computational and mathematical sciences, including logics
- Social sciences
- Humanities such as language
- Applied sciences, such as health, engineering and environment

Registration for #ukon2014 is now open and the programme is in place.

Please register your presence at:

http://www.ukontology.org/

Looking forward to seeing many of you at the meeting.

Regards,

Monika