Re: What should we call RDF's ability to allow multiple models to peacefully coexist, interconnected?

On 2014-03-07, Bernard Vatant wrote:

> Seems to me a good illustration of peaceful coexistence of data models
> is given by LoC MARC relators
> http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/relators.html Each of them is at the same
> type owl:ObjectProperty, skos:Concept, mads:Topic ... Parse what you
> like, ignore the rest ...

Yes. Indeed. That really is a prime example of doublespeak-readiness.
The only way you could make it double-plus-gooder would have been to
reify the whole lot and sign two separate subsets of the eventual output
with two separate keys. Preferably one from LoC, and one from the Juche
Party.
--
Sampo Syreeni, aka decoy - decoy@iki.fi, http://decoy.iki.fi/front
+358-40-3255353, 025E D175 ABE5 027C 9494 EEB0 E090 8BA9 0509 85C2