Re: Encoding an incomplete date as xsd:dateTime

Hi Bernard,

Please do not go down the stuff everything in a single literal format
that EDTF is. That is not a semweb solution that is a MARC solution.
If that level of detail is really needed modeling it using the
TimeOntology plus extra information for seasons etc.. is the correct
way to go.

Problems for EDTF is that OWL reasoners don't understand it. You can't
SPARQL with it. And in general is just not appropriate in actually
describing the time ranges.
In other words I do not think this is appropriate for a standard
ontology like vCard.

Regards,
Jerven

Jerven Bolleman